Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 13, 2014] Taymaishu Biffo Ride (St. Ives)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Womble, Nov 14, 2014.

Taymaishu Biffo Ride
Start Date: Dec 13, 2014 09:00
End Date: Dec 13, 2014 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Pattisons Cafe
3/237 Mona Vale Road
St. Ives 2075

Posted By: Womble

Confirmed Attendees: 9
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 9
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. #1 Womble, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. If you do end up going into the mountains I'd like to join the ride at some point, it'd save me having to go into Sydney.
  3. I'm in for the 23rd :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Quote Taymaishu - Wouldn't mind a Patonga run or even Wiseman's Ferry mate - see what the group thinks!

taymaishutaymaishu Patonga is only an hours ride from St. Ives, I'd prefer Wiseman's but Patonga is good if we add a little something to the route to make it a bit longer.
  5. I am up for whatever, have never done the Wisemans run, so if pushed that is which I would prefer myself. But I really don't mind either way!
  6. In that case I'm suggesting Wiseman's, I've not ridden it in years.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wiseman's good for me! Plus the food is more reliable than at Patonga.
  8. Think of me while I am doing my MOST the Sunday...:(
    Would have loved to have come along- will be there is spirit.
    Hope I can come along next time!:troll:
  9. Best of luck in the MOST, biggest thing is not to over think, keep relaxed :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Whoops- I should have also said let's hope that we don't hear about or worse still, personally experience what poor taymaishutaymaishu copped!!
    That's why I am there in spirit- hope taymaishutaymaishu enjoys this- he will have some great people along for the ride!
  11. So very kind of you OldmaidOldmaid :) And best of luck with the MOST!
  12. How about a ride by the lawyers house, 20 riders giving him the bird would have to be slightly unnerving :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Haha wouldn't like to trigger his Hyper Mania again.... how ever would 20 riders defend themselves ;-) . In seriousness I am really looking forward to this ride and I am hoping we get a good day for it. I used my phone GPS through headphones on the way to work to make sure I can get to St. Ives =D
  14. You really shouldn't give me ideas like that, mate.
  15. Hehehe, with a giant Womble at the front of the pack, guy will be having nightmares for years to come.
  16. +1 as well as me - bringing a good mate who's got his L's.
  17. What time start and when you say half day do you mean 6 hours or 12 hours? Lol
  18. So guessing start at St. Ives at 09:00 and finish before 5 pm same day? This is what I was going by, not sure if this is correct or not.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Oh thanks conorkc. Must be cuz I'm reading the sites on my phone and the entire details part seems to be covered by the map.

Hmm might be too much for me in one day haha. Deadline to say yes?
  20. No worries, I reckon just turn up. Don't think there is a fixed deadline, the address is in the description.
    • Like Like x 1