Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 13, 2014] 13/12/14. Pies In The Sky Bilpin (Pie In The Sky Bilpin)

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by justin_es, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 justin_es, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    Hey all.
    Myself and a bunch of buddies as well as a few forums have been invited are doing a Pie run for what is probably going to be our last proper group ride for the year.

13/12/14
    Meeting 9am for a 10am departure.
    After we stuff our faces we will probably take a more scenic route home.
    Meeting point will be in or near Penrith.
    Its just under 1 hour from Penrith and looking to make the trip home a little longer and exciting by possibly going through Springwood road and Yarramundi.

This run is designed to be fairly short only a few hours for the people who cannot make the full day run this is in no way an attempt to get numbers from Wombles St Ives run which I would have loved to have joined but I only have a half day available :)

I will also give the shop notice in the next few days once I have a small indication of numbers that we are coming so they can have plenty of pies in the oven.

Details to be cemented shortly I WILL update this post in the next 2 or 3 days I just wanted people to start saving the date.

Cheers guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.