Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Dec 12, 2014] Gasolina Social dinner/coffee/drinks (Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Fa1c0n, Oct 28, 2013.

Gasolina Social dinner/coffee/drinks
Start Date: Dec 12, 2014 18:00
End Date: Dec 12, 2014 21:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

25 Dukes Walk, South Wharf
Victoria 3006

Posted By: Fa1c0n

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Just thought I would post this here - it is not my ride, but the organiser no longer uses netrider and it seemed we are missing the event from the calendar.

There is a social get together on Fridays from 6pm to whenever at Gasolina in Southwarf.
    All are welcome, regardless of forum you use or group you are with.

When: Friday nights 6pm onwards

Where: Gasolina, South Warf.

When you walk in the door to Gasolina, up the back on the right there is a large table - this is the meeting location most nights.
    You can order dinner and drinks here.
    At the moment they are running:
    $4 Pizza
    $4 Beers (Don't drink and ride)

When you ride up towards the Exhibition centre on your left you after the second(?) pedestrian crossing you will see an alley way that runs down the shops towards the water front. Slowly ride up here, then leftwards towards Gas - you will see the bikes/people.

Come along and say Hi!
  2. will you cancel this before Friday?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. No - as I said, it is not my ride. It will run regardless of my attendance.
    However - Me and my lovely female friend will be here this Friday.
  4. Looking forward to ribs!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. hey falcon - uncle greg and myself - Angie are coming in for tea we will be there about 5.45 as I work in hawthorn and he is coming by train and meeting me at Glenferrie station so please wait around for us. I have the whip so he will behave himself. ok. no stress.
  6. Haha, they warned me about your whip... Not really into threesomes. :p
  7. i'm supposed to be picking a new bike up this arvo, so i might come down, think i've met some of you once or twice over the years lol!

8. Probably - I imagine there will be a few down there.

I am not going tonight however.
  9. i went to the black knight rally in goorambat an some of the guys gave me your info ....me an the miss both ride an am looking to meet others that do
  10. Looks like a good evening for a cruise in to make an appearance 8-|
  11. Hey guys just to let you know.
    GASOLINA is booked out Friday nights until Christmas so we are meeting out the front of bear brass at southbank. I'll be in there from about 7
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Might come up - I'm planning on going for a ride tonight though, instead of a sit. :p
  13. So anyone at southbank?
  14. Went with MNR instead.
  15. Someone at Gasolina is a fcuking cnut-faced bag of arse! I saw this sign out the front:

Notice that it doesn't say "Gasolina patrons only". When I got back, I had this stuck to my tank:

They decided that it would be good to use glass fibre reinforced double-sided tape (really sticky shit):

I only parked there because their sign basically invited me to park there (I was actually going to park elsewhere, but the sign told me "motorcycle friendly - good place to park, good place to eat when I've finished"). When I saw that shit stuck to my tank, I decided that they could stick their business up their arse, so I went somewhere else for lunch.

If these cnuts think it's ok to plaster sticky shit on people's bikes, then they don't deserve our business, and we should boycott the bastards!

• Like Like x 2
  16. What a pack of fcuking dead shts. No one should be messing with anyone's bike like that. Could have potentially damaged the clear coat on your tank. I'd be going back there for a meal then when finished araldite everything to the table.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Fcuk that, i'd be hitting them up for a re spray on the tank!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I like it!