Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dear Speed Triple Owners (or Knowers)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by SURGE, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Howdy,
    I am looking at getting myself back into road bikes after a breif break and am wondering about the suitability of a Speed Triple as an occasional commuter, but mainly a weekend machine. I guess from reading reviews that as a weekend machine they are great, just wondering from those in the know whether they're handy in the traffic and if there are any other issues they may have that I should be aware of. I am looking at a new one by the way as they seem to hold their value very well.
    Thanks in advance,

2. www.t595.net

and of course they are fantastic... I have the TT and I am looking to collect a repareable writeoff T595 or tripple and possibly go for a 1050 Sprint the end of next year...

in anycase i'm hooked on trumps and you will as well if you ride one.
  3. Sweet! Thanks mate, some good reading for me there
  4. also the best place repuitedley is by Charlie at Turn One motorcycles...

I bought my bike of a tazzie bloke who used to catch the ferry over to get serviced there. When I called up charlie and explained who I had bought the bike off he told me the history of the bike including what needed to be done. Plus asked when I would be coming over...

Now thats service :wink: