Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dear Moderators

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, May 31, 2005.

1. Hey Guys,

Glad to be back. :) Unfortunately, some things have not changed. Anyway, I would like to suggest that we invite members and guests to forward any slanderous and threatening pm's they have received to Moderators so that the issuer of said message can be removed.

What do you think?

2. All those in favour - vote 'aye'

3. Skuffy, you're full of good ideas!

And welcome back. Nice to have you here!
  4. That has always been the case, and re-assurred/reminded to those that have asked.
    Forum rules and regulations apply equally to PM's as they do to posts. Abusive and/or threatening PM's will not be tolerated. Anyone who has a genuine complaint and wishes to complain about PM's needs to cut 'n' paste the full PM in an email to us. We will investigate and action appropriately, just as we would with postings.
  5. Excellent. Well said Mouth
  6. You're full of good idea too Mouth!
  7. Is there an Echo in here :?:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. I pointed mouth towards a car racing forum which has a TV guide included (I'm trying to keep matt232 happy) and the same site gives you the ability to block receiving PM's from certain users similar to spam filters on your e-mail account.