Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dear melbourne netriders

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by D Stump, Nov 1, 2007.

1. some of you [who are still here] would know that i had every intension to pop down this month or next and stay at cruisingal's or any of the other friendly folk who will accomidate stump

i had made the mistake of overestimating my ability to get stuff done and fit melb into my [i dont even work] schedual

i have a v small window of opportunity and i cannot squash the demands of life thru it at the mo

i think the best thing would be for me to announce im coming down after i bought the plan ticket. that way i wont be too trolley like :LOL:

i do want to pop down, and am looking fwd to meeting you at nr melb coffee thingo

will let you know at last minute :LOL:

cheers :cool:
  2. I'll save you the effort of coming down to meet me.

I'll come to you.

See you on the weekend ey?

I'll be at the showgrounds ;)
  3. okeydokey, but i still wanna meet the others too. if i meet em all by their lone trips up than i will be pretty embarrested

the showground? the olympic stadium? saturday night?

or the old showground which is now fox studios?

4. Just come and stay at suz house for a weekend.
  5. you're so sweet! maybe i will take you up on that offer

there's this guy amputee that lives down the road from cruisingal who im apparently going to be hooked up with, by her 10 year old son :LOL:

and, well, you know, HE'S A GUY and that's a BIG plus when it comes to those who crack onto the now short haired stump

6. sooooooo .. did ya catch up with Vic?