Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dear GOD! Queens of the Zeppelin Fighters

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by panza83, Aug 4, 2009.

1. I have been following this for the past few days....

Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters is joining up with Josh Homme from Queens of the Stoneage, and John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin....

To form a supergroup called "Them Crooked Vultures"

I think i just came.

With Dave on drums, Josh on guitar, and JPJ on Bass, all that leaves is who the hell is on vocals??? My personal vote would be on Mike Patton from Faith No More fame... That would be awesome!

Let the speculation begin!
  2. Mike Patton was awesome with Peeping Tom. Not sure if his voice would work in that set up though.

Watching this space :)
  3. Hes got the most versatile voice in rock!
    Im thinking "ashes to ashes"
  4. Interesting... I have no idea how that would sound. I know what it should sound like, but I can't picture it...

Unless it's just like that QOTSA album Dave played drums on! :LOL:
  5. #6 panza83, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  6. From the sounds of it, its more Dave Grohls project... So i dont think so.
  7. Jizz... in my pants.

I'm pretty sure Josh would sing, or Dave. Who the hell needs vocals when you have those guys anyway? They could just record them jamming and it would be sweet.
  8. Id be happy with that too.....
  9. C'mon.... need some really good vocals to finish it off!!...... not Robert Plant anymore ...sorry!!!! :(

.....how 'bout one of the Fin's??.... :p

..no.... seriously.......how 'bout Rob Zombie!!! :grin:
  10. Sometimes combining such elements results in something that is marketable but ends up being less than the sum of it's parts.

But not always, so live in hope until then.
  11. Well, we'll find out how they are on the 9th August, because that's when they play their debut "secret" gig in Chicago.