Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dear god no... WHY?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, May 15, 2006.

1. #1 ward_4e, May 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Its not a bike or a car or what ever it is its definatley drug induced:

[media=youtube]bgfTG1wCHtg[/media]

2. I don't know why, I only know I want one !!! :grin: :grin:

3. I want a go too! :grin:
    as long as I can give it back... I think, I'm confused :LOL:

4. I don't care what anyone else says. I WANT ONE NOW!!! That would be the ultimate in daily cage commuting if you had to. With the awesome fun, leaning through corners experience of a bike!!!!

5. it almost looks like a happy compromise if you had to drive a car but...

6. I'm sorry.... I know deep down I should not like this but :p

It's great! I'll have two (with bigger motors of course!)

7. Just install a boost gauge, A/M exhaust and/or bigger turbo. Changing the engine would be to difficult i'd imagine due to the complex setup.

0-100 in 8.5 isn't bad for a car type vehicle anyway. That's about a late model V6 Commodore standard which is decent.

8. mmm its 660CC with turbo... so say a nice 1100+ motor? could you pop a duo? could you take off that hard?

9. thats cool :)

10. The thing im really interested in is how it goes at the limits of traction. The ability to really push it hard and then no flip it when the front gives out. I know they were talking about the red lights for the lean indicator (or whatever it actually is) but what actually happens when it gets to it's limits.

I reckon the Stig should take it around the track. :wink: :LOL:

11. I did notice that there was a bit missing from the test drive !!

12. yeah it was missing I felt a bit short changed... I guess it wasnt stig friendly.

13. I guess I must be alone in thinking it looks like a piece of crap. Why would you want one if you weren't scared of falling off a motorcycle?

It's like a pissweak bike with training wheels. All yours fellas, you can have it!

14. That is one sweet ride....imagine putting some knobbies on it and taking it off road! :grin:

15. People, people I have one thing to say about this:

IF IT AIN'T DUTCH IT AIN'T MUCH!!!!!

:beer: :driver: :LOL:

16. All you guys who said you want one, don't ever let me hear you complain about lane-splitting ever again :LOL:

17. there is a carver out there somewhere with a turbo'd k1 gsxr1000 engine in the thing (factory fitted) rear wheels are 2" over size and wheelbase extended by 9", it did a full lap of the nurburg ring and was something like 7 seconds off lap record.

i want one NOW

18. Yeah agree is dead set ugly,
    but would be hell fun,
    imagine fanging into a corner as hard as,
    and no chance of falling on your side.
    lol.

ps
    wonder if you could pull wheelies in it?
    rofl
    :shock: :LOL: :shock:

19. i'm pleased one person said it before me. i don't get the appeal of it at all sorry. give me a bike and an umbrella and i'd be happier.... :?

20. Ugly as, needs some snazzy James Bond styled fairing and glass work. But I reckon it'd be a helluva lot of fun. Piss the 660 out of and wack in a Busa donk !

Order placed ...........