Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dear god its back...

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, Jun 20, 2007.

1.  Top
  2. he could have a lest cut the tail section straight.. look at the exhust shot

man thats bad

3. He appears to be a real estate agent from Bairnsdale - what did you expect? :roll:

4. At least his left knee would stay dry.
    I've not seen it around.
    I know some people in Paynesville I'll see if I can get any info.

5. im guessing 100kms to the tank :LOL:

6. fuel economy would be an issue... :roll: if you could live with the gaylord paint job.... infact its worse than that as gay guys have style that bike and its colours are just plain wrong... i woul dgues sthe guy is colour blind on the purple and yellow spectrum's

7. I dunno, that purple + yellow paintjob looks like one of the "typical" imported CBR250RR respray jobs from Sumoto et al, so it can't be that bad... can it? ;)

Cute idea, but I'm not a huge fan of the supercharger drive belt completely exposed like that. Looks a bit too Max Max versus the rest of the bike, and without a full enclosure the belt's easily damaged by, well, anything flicked up at the bike by other vehicles, and nice and open to chomp fingertips off, too. :p

8. hah, was just thinking "what's the big deal with the colour scheme...?" - i'm red-green colour blind which makes purpley colours difficult to resolve. I'll make sure i consult you zach if i ever decide to de-cow my bike and repaint (yes i have been made aware that my XT has a purple tank, thank you very much).

As for fuel, it's a VTR1000. i mean, you expect to have to fill up every 15 minutes anyway!

Phil