Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dealing with blondes

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Vani, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Going to Detriot

A plane is on its way to Detroit, and a blonde woman is sitting in an unoccupied first class seat even though she only has an economy ticket.

The flight attendant watches her doing this, and politely informs the woman that she must sit in economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success at convincing the woman to move, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit
    and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her
    proper seat. The co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman
    replies by saying, "I'm blonde, I'm beatiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land. The pilot says,"You say she's blonde? I'm married to a blonde. I know how
    to handle this." He goes back to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh!... if only you had
    said so earlier," then moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Detroit."

2. A blond goes into her local pub and orders herself a white wine spritzer - looking very happy with herself goes to sit down looking expectantly at the door.

A few minutes later another blond comes in, she does the same and goes to join her friend, the bar tender looks over kinda curious as they start saying to each other "21 days I cant believe it".

Another few blonds come into the bar and join the group, by this time the chant of 21 days is getting louder and so the next time one of the group comes to the bar - the bartender asks "so what is this about 21 days" and the blond replies, well we got together to try and prove our intelligence and decided to do a jigsaw together - the side of the box said 3-5years and we managed to complete it in 21 days...

3. A car was driving down the street when all of a sudden it started swerving. The car was going back and forth till someone with a cell phone called the police. A police officer pulled the car over. A blonde rolls down the window and says, " Officer, I'm so glad you are here. I saw a tree in the road, then I saw another. So I had to swerve to keep from hitting it!" The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener."