Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

De-baffled exhaust is for the tip!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by pringa8, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Just picked up a set of Yoshi's for the Storm (fraction of the RRP, thankyou Ebay!) to replace the old Honda pipes that had the baffles removed when I bought it. Wow, what a difference. I'd heard just the other week that removing the baffles stuffs it up a bit, and I'm tending to agree now as the bottom end is soooo much smoother with slightly more torque. I'd have a 'choppy' response to slight acceleration/twist of the throttle but that's completely gone now, slight twist with no worries (if that makes sense).

So, throw those de-baffled exhausts and get some proper tuned stuff, makes a world of difference. Either that or just leave it standard.

2. Prices!!!!

Aus eBay? or USA i find USA has heaps better stuff thats cheaper even after postage.

3. $230!!! In top nick too! Oh yeah! USA ebay, just before the dollar took a nose dive (Aus post took their sweet @rse time cause they farken lost them, and that's after a courier company lost my bloody car wheels!)