Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dazza for MRAA president ?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Removed_User6, Apr 28, 2005.

1. I heard a rumour on the grape vine that you were going to contest the presidancy of the MRAA at the next AGM :shock: :LOL:

2. I think you need another pot of coffee there groberts03...

3. HELL YEAH!!! Go Dazza!

4. Seeya later brother Dazza :(

Hope the rumors are just that.

5. These rumours could be TRUE young Grasshopper :shock: :D

I have a large number of current members support. A gerimander type of a deal :shock: :D

Marty/The Lodger/Deyago/Shabby and others, a Popcorn Vending Machine guy has been organised for the eventful night. 8)

Cheers 8)

6. back to the old days when meetings were blood baths ......oh baby :LOL:

7. Be sure to tell me where & when It's on.
    The girls can have their popcorn, i'll bring along the Beef Jerky :)

8. You can jerk all the beef you like vic, just don't butter your head and hide in the bowl :p :LOL: .

I think I'd join just so I can watch the subsequent fist fights and bike burnings :D :LOL:

9. Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the thought of buttered bald head jerking to beef :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am going to be mentally scared for life :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)

10. As president Dazza i expect u to do something about getting all those kwakas they call bikes off the road. Ta mate.

11. knowing our luck , dazza would have his ugly friggin mug put where the vic emblem is on all our front number plates :LOL:

12. Whats wrong with Dale Maggs? is he resigning? is he doing a shit job? a good job? or is it time to elect another head honcho?

13. Would be better if you all turned up , had your say even voted for Dazza,.

I'd even supply the popcorn and beer

14. Groberts is just stirring the pot , AGAIN.