Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

daytona gps tankbag

Discussion in 'Luggage' started by twistngo, Mar 9, 2008.

1. I picked up one of these of e-bay a few weeks back. Its a small soft leather magnetic tank bag (2 magnets) with 3 front pockets for mobile phone, gps and sunnies, and a larger pocket in the back for maps etc. Two of the pockets (phone & gps) have clear windows.
    The USA web site is
    Its brilliant for short trips and also works well on longer trips as my other stuff fits on my rack and I don't need a big tank bag.

2. Do you have a photo or two of it on your bike? It's hard to tell what it looks like or how big it is on that website?

Does it have those ugly flaps that tankbags seem to have?

3. Sorry to ressurect an older thread, but an update on how you're finding the bag would be appreciated, as I'm considering one of these.

Also, if it's allowed, can you tell me what the sellers name on Ebay was?

4. still use it and still like it. hardly notice its there until I need something. it also fits inside my helmet with my gloves.
    hope that helps.
    the guy was williwombat2002.
  5. Thanks for the help. Just ordered an SY off him, will post a report once I get it/use it .

Thanks again :)
  6. Would you mind PMing me the sellers name too please? I want to get a tankbag for GPS (Nokia N95) to use for longer trips. This seems perfect.

One question though, can you route a charger cable into the bag somehow without compromising the waterproofing?

Edit: do these fit on a VT250(Spada) tank?