Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Daytona 675 seat, screen and silencer for sale (all stock).

Discussion in 'Archived' started by DVC, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

After making some upgrades to my Daytona 675 I've got some leftover bits I want to sell.

Here's what I've got:

Standard screen to suit 2009 Daytona 675 (Triumph part #2307713)
    Used but in excellent condition - $100

Standard rider's seat to suit 2006 - 2009 Daytona 675 (Triumph part #2306402)
    Brand new - $100

Standard silencer to suit 2006 - 2009 Daytona 675 (Triumph part #2203848)
    Used on the bike for 1,000km. Some exterior road grime, but will clean easily and be as good as new - $500

The prices quoted to me for these parts new by my dealer (TeamMoto Triumph Springwood in QLD) are $380, $380 and $980 respectively.

The links for the first two items link to my eBay listings. Since both have "buy it now" prices and they match the prices I've quoted here I'm hoping they don't contravene this forums rules on auctions.

I'll put in a link to a listing for the silencer just as soon as I can get a photo of it to put online.

Items are located in Darwin, NT. Postage will be $30 each for the screen and seat. Postage for the silencer will be TBA when it's sold. All items will be packed by PackSend so you can be sure they arrive in A1 condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.