Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Daytona 675 SE '08

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Dougz, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Think I'm in luuuurv!

2. I wanted to get one but they were all sold out :(
  3. Very nice looking bike, Always have been a fan of the Triumphs
  4. They aren't sold out mate. There's 33 remaining via Peter Stevens. I'm thinking about putting a deposit down.
  5. damn salesman! that's what I was told in sydney....
  6. ^^

p.s. that's meant to be a drooling emoticon...
  7. Reminds me of the 'John Player Special' motorsport days. Not a big fan of gold. Silver and polished aluminium with the black would be cool.
  8. Hmmm, very nice.
  9. if only it was flat black...
  10. That looks awesome.. :twisted:
  11. Or the camera phone is doing funny things to the photos. They certainly are very blingo in the forum pics. :shock:
  12. Stop ya sookin', buy a 675 and run out of excuses.
  13. Don't know how true it is, but I had a salesguy tell me that Triumph are bringing out the SE colour scheme as a normal colour choice later in the year.

Kinda makes the special edition not so special if true.
  14. I think she winked at me! :cool:
  15. I agree mate. The colours don't look quite right.
  16. Whats one of these babies worth to buy new?
  17. $16690 on road
  18. Dougz,
    how do you know that there are 33 left? There are only 45 coming into Australia and they have all been bought or deposit taken for. :shock:

In regards to the ride away price, no dealer that i've spoken to in the whole of Sydney were able to give me a price. Why? Because they don't even know themsevles... the only hint i was given was that it was going to be a "small premium" over the standard 675.

PS. i'm a patiently waiting future owner of a 675 SE. :grin:
  19. Yeah mate. Just like a used car lot. "Better hurry up mate, have three customers comming back this afternoon" :roll:
    I have seen many of these so called limited or SE releases. There will be a few runs of these like every other vehicle.