Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Daytona 600 04'

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by belair, Jun 30, 2006.

1. As a step up from my 250 i am considering one these as my next bike. This is still while away so theres plenty of time for change. But can anyone tell me anything on these in terms of reliability or flaws, comfort, pros, cons. Owned one, ridden one, heard something about them?
    I think they are one of the most aggressive looking bikes around and from what i've seen are rather cheap in comparisom to other bikes of the same class. Just need a bit more info from those with first hand experience.

2. You must ask yourself why they are so cheap!!!!!

Can give you a bit of a run down if you pp me.
    Will not do it in an open forum.
  3. Nope sorry.. never ridden one....

4. Don't like the critique of your peers? :p

They're not a bad bike, from all reports - most of the issues associated with the earlier TT600 were sorted for the Daytona models. I didn't find them suitable for my build though - pegs were just in the wrong spot for me, and not at all comfortable. Depends on your size though, I suppose!

They are cheaper than the Japanese competition, because they were always a slower bike on the track. That said, many think they're a better road tool, so think about how you want to use the bike! Of course, you really have to test ride it to make up your mind. :)