Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

day time riders??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by troy, Aug 22, 2007.

1. hey everyone
    i was just wondering if there is any day time riders here?
    since i work afternoon shifts im free during the day... most of it anyways
    during the hours of 9am - 2:30pm mon -fri
    so what i was thinking if anyone is free druing those time
    as the weather is getting better for riding

2. Gonna have to be a bit more specifc than "somewhere in the world" :wink:
  3. hehe sorry
    im in the northern suburbs but dont mind riding to a meeting point

4. Getting closer....the northern suburbs of where :?:
  5. melbourne..... to be exact i live in roxburgh park ... very close to craigieburn... about 25 mins from Melbourne cbd up hume hwy

is that better now :grin: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. ](*,) ](*,) :rofl: :rofl:
    love it
  7. thats not enough. were all internet stalkers, we need your exsact house adress and your pin number....just so we can decide if we want to ride.
  8. geees your a pushy lot :LOL: :LOL:

just kidding
  9. G'day Troy,

What roads up near your end of the world do you suggest? I've got some leave coming up in the next month or so - so I might join you for a strop. :)

...um, how'd you get 1909 posts without ever giving your destination away prior to now... :-k
  10. i usually have mondays off and wouldnt mind going out for rides now that the weather is improving...
  11. I guess by pressing the "Post Reply" button 1909 times :?: :LOL:

My bad :oops: :p
  12. im near the hume thats the biggest fwy thats close to me

[/quote=robsalvv"]...um, how'd you get 1909 posts without ever giving your destination away prior to now...[/quote]

no one really asked i guess
  13. Ride up to Sydney for a couple of hours :LOL:
  14. lol i think im a bit far from you, tryo, but davesta, give me a PM if your keen on a ride, im up for anything :grin: more practice the better for me. i work arvo shifts too so im free most mornings/middays and some days all day.

matter of fact, anyone PM me if your up for a ride :grin: you'll just have to meet me on my side of town, im still getting used to navigating :p
  15. Hey

Ive just asked if I can do a 9 day fortnight now, if that happens i can ride with you too, well once every 2 weeks anyway!

Roll on Summer!
  16. super sweet kate
    give me a call when possible
    lotta catchin up to do lol
    :LOL: :LOL:
  17. i would ride with you if i didnt work but you smell and will probably want your old bike back. hehehe

Congrats on the new wheels.