Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

David Armand with Natalie Imbruglia - Well done

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by cruisingal, Nov 16, 2006.

1. This is hilarious (well I thought so, anyway) :grin:

She really gets into it at the end, very well done :grin:

David Armand Torn with Natalie Imbruglia
  2. That was very very good. :grin: Couldn't U just give her a hug :!: Thanks for sharing.
  3. :LOL: funny - I saw the other vid of him on his own ages ago, but this one's longer.

He fails air-guitar though...
  4. Very cool.

She's a cool gal to poke fun at herself like that.

Love her.
  5. That was part of the act Ktulu. Didn't you notice she stepped in and corrected his hand position after a while? He still got it wrong after that anyway.

He did the wrong actions a couple of times also, and stood in shame for a moment. I forgive him. Some of that was real fast.
  6. Yeah, that was cool.... I thought was just going to be the original, but this ones better...

BTW, whats the wire around the candle symbol for again? :?
  7. Amnesty International
  8. That's GOLD!

I love Nat =P~
  9. what a doll.

very funny guy and natalie is great with the actions as well.

a long time to download,but it is worth it.

why is she with that denial johns (lost illegitamate broher of andrew and mathew johns :LOL: ) and not with me??
    I'm sure she would go for a short, fat, blond ageing man with a short.................
  10. :p

If you have a real guitar that isn't plugged in, you're allowed to play stupidly, but air guitar is different. The intricacies of the ancient art clearly indicate that at least semi-correct actual guitar technique should be applied to the 'nirvana/nothingness' you are holding.
  11. Err, right Ktulu. Whatever. :roll: Bored are we? :p
  12. How hot is that little pocket rocket Nat?

It's hump day here :LOL: