Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Daughter keeping me poor

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by basejumper, Nov 12, 2015.

1. I picked up a ttr90 (same bike my daughter rides) for $200 the other day that needed work. Put another $150 in it and it's running like a champ. I'm eyeing out a nice little profit to put towards my skydiving instructor course. Emily comes home and sees it and I tell her it's running great and I'm going to sell it.
    She replies "but dad if I have 2 bikes then I can invite my friends riding and I don't have to share my bike.."
    I see the look in her eyes And slowly see my profit disappearing down the toilet.
    Then I have to go buy a trailer to transport them around.
    Oh well, the things we do for our princesses

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1

2. AFF or Tandem endorsement, mate? Get that tandem rating, and you'll be rolling in it!
  3. Kids eh. Cant live with 'em, Cant shoot 'em.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Good story!
  5. The goal is to eventually get both, the dz wants me to have 1000 jumps to do my tandem and I'm only on 710 ATM so I will probably get aff rating first.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Aff is tonnes of fun, they keep you on your toes..
  7. Softie!
  8. Grow a set. Mine are in boarding school $50,000 per year.

Grow up.
  9. Like the student I saw who tumbled on exit, threw off both instructors, then his right shoulder dislocated. Arm was flapping behind like a streamer. Had the sense to roll on his back put his arm back in & pull the ripcord. Days before Automatic Deployment Devices.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Just wait until she gets interested in horses, but then she might skip that and go straight to boys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)