Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dating losers.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by thecptn, Aug 15, 2006.

1. #1 thecptn, Aug 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

:LOL: I dont know if I should laugh, I feel a bit bad for a few of those guys..
  2. So do I.
  3. man.

that's just cold... I didn't know people like those seriously existed...

Half of me wants to laugh, the other part wants to punch the part that wants to laugh.

If that makes any sense
  4. that CANNOT be real.

i go to zee clubz, i get zee groove on. ziz kind of my life.

that was funny. hella funny. Lou was the best.
  5. am i the only one who can spot a setup when it's plain to see? come onnnnn, aside from the actors the deliberatly grainy picture for that 'retro' feel is a dead give away.
  6. Realy? I did not notice that, fake or not, it is some what amusing.
  7. Yep, funny but feel bad for some of those guys.
    How's the one, "I'm sick of playing the field" , yeah right, he would have to still be a virgin.
  8. I agre it looks faked as there cant be people out there that stupid.
    There clothes are like 20years out of date and there glasses are too.
  9. AW come on...never underestimate to power of stupidity and lack of fashion sense in the general public...... :LOL: :LOL:
  10. It a sad sad world... but funny as hell... :LOL:
  11. Fake.... dammit, it has to be fake, or my faith in humanity is shattered.... Could this be darwin in action??
  12. very tactful of you to say 'general public' rather than 'men.' :p
  13. The 2nd guy, I'm sure I've seen him on "Whose Line is it Anyway". He's an American comedian.
  14. I thought the same thing, but I looked him up (Michael McShane) and I don't think it's the same guy. But the resemblance is uncanny.

I'm purely going off the fact that this guy doesn't have McShane's birthmark on the side of his head.
  15. Have you walked outside your front door lately???
  16. Whether or not they are actors - irelevant

These people do exist, Ive seen them...........................honest :bolt:
  17. Did anyone catch that third guys phone number??....you know...these cold winter nights and all...
  18. What have you people got against the Honda owners club anyway? :LOL: :bolt:
  19. They're not losers thats just me and my friends :(