Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Darling Harbour Parking (Sydney)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by lui, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I have a lunch appointment at Harbourside, original plan was to park my bike at the office (where I can also leave my gears) and walk 15 minutes. Then I thought why not park closer.

The closest location that I know of is at PWC (Druitt and Sussex), will need to cross Pymont Bridge. Then I checked Wilson Parking Harbourside, no motorcycle rates at the location.

The PDF from City of Sydney says there are spots at Murray Street westside, but Google street view doesn't show any.

There's an old thread on here awhile back suggesting park under some trees, but I rather park at a legit spot if anyone can suggest one.

Cheers!

2. Ok, found some in front of Novotel, not many, probably need a backup location nearby.

3. Its sydney council, just park between cars no need for ticket.

4. But it's only 1P, lunch will probably take 2 hours. Bike spots are not timed.

5. At the southern end of the Sydney convention centre there are some spots. You would never know its there. You have to actually ride on to the foot path and park under some trees.

6. At wharf 10 off pirrama road there is a lane way to access the newly built units. On the right you have 2p non ticket parking. Perfect for the bike and a short stroll to harbourside.

Bear in mind. Inspectors do come around.