Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dark Side of Oz

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Tim^, Mar 19, 2008.

1. With having just passed the 35th anniversary of the release of Pink Floyd's classic album, Dark Side of the Moon .. brought this to mind..

It has been suggested that the album was in fact set too to the Wizard of Oz.. Is jut too many similarities for it NOT to be the case .. (or at least the movie was a major influence on the album)

This page explains some of the coincidences, and how to set it up to listen .. but no need to do all that .. in this I want in now world, someone has kindly set it up for us at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1274739910087281422 has done all the work for you, and mixed the two ..

If you have never heard the album before, it is a classic and well worth a listen even if ya dont like Wizard of Oz ! Its only 43mins long
  2. I've heard this so many times but never could be bothered to check it out. Thanks for the link!
  3. I heard that there's a CD plant in Germany and their SOLE function is to manufacture and package copies of Dark Side Of The Moon.

That's all the factory does.

4. This is cooler than an iceberg! Wonder where I could download it watch properly?? :cool: