Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Danish's CBR600F New Pictures

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Danish, Dec 11, 2005.

1. You trying to make me jealous about the bike, or the location, or both??? Either way, you're succeeding :D
  2. I tried to get some good location shots. :)
  3. Ahhh I can almost see the swarms of jellyfish swimming around in the background :LOL:

nice bike btw, you guys are blessed with some wonderful roads up there.
  4. niiiiice. oh i saw that girly sitting on your tank there. :p did you stick that one on or did it come with it? id be a bit worried if its second hand :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :p
  5. What girl are you talking about?
  6. ok so now i look like a toal fool. :oops: oh well
    i thought there was one on the tank pad sticker thing. must need new glasses. :oops:
  7. Haha, nah mate nothing there. I need a new one since I removed the old one.
  8. Is that the 95 model?
  9. Yeah '95............
  10. Who's the cutie in the pic?
  11. You must be looking at the wrong picture. :wink:

However, that bad ass Terry Tought C*nt is me. :grin:
  12. Well you have made me totally jealous with the scenary not quite the same here in sunny old melton :LOL:, oh and the bike well you are going down the right road :cool: .
  13. Fix ur bloody blinker.... Oh, btw hi, looks like a nice location to do some riding. :p
  14. I'm trying to track down a new/secondhand one. Or at least the rubber mount which is the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm going to the wrecker this week to have a look at what they have.

If anyone interstate knows of one let me know and i'll buy it! :)
  15. That thing must sound SO GOOD with that Two Brothers exhaust system.....

16. Sarcasm? :) It sounds better than a stock system, and it doesn't sound like a rice cooker.
  17. No, not sarcastic at all, that system would cost a bomb to buy separately and all the Pommie mags I read speak well of them.....
  18. Very nice pics there :)