Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

daniel from brisbane yamaha zeal

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by boganracing, Jul 10, 2016.

1. hi all my name is daniel i am a relatively new rider, ive had me lisence for about 10 months i bought a 1999 yamaha zeal which at first gave me a few issues, mainly carby issues but thats all sorted now and couldnt be happier with the bike, have done a few rides including mt cootha, mt tamborine, beaudesert through to boonah via rathdowny and then just the comutes to work and back, would be keen on doing a few more in the near future thanks Daniel

• Like Like x 3
  2. gday boganracingboganracing and welcome to NR - you certainly have a nice backyard to ride around!
  3. Hey mate.
  4. Welcome mate :cool:
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Welcome. I had to google what a zeal is. A yammy so all good :)
  7. welcome aboard :)
  8. Welcome to the forum boganracingboganracing , good on you for already going out on longer rides down 'the back way' for brissie.
    Many many more rides throughout those parts which are sheer delight. :)
    Happy playing in the hills, from a gold coastian addicted to those hills!
  9. Welcome to NR
  10. thanks guys, another ride im keen on checking out would be to woodenbong or lyons rd
  11. Welcome to NR, the early FZX Zeal had quite a few issues but yours being a 99 is the last of them and Yamaha had them sorted by then so a good little bike for a learner, get used to (or learn how to do it yourself) having to get the carbs balanced and tuned regularly, their one weak point.
  12. good to know there issues were fixed before mine came out, yeah i might need to get a bit more bike savvy to keep repair/tuning cost down, im not too bad with cars but bikes are a different story haha