Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dani Pedrosa insane lean angle

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by nightgash, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Amazing

Insane Lean Angle

I love Motogp!
  2. :shock:
    These guys have got some balls !!!
  3. I want tyres with that much grip, and the talent to use them fully. Thanks Santa.
  4. They only make them for the <50kg class, sorry........

:LOL: :p
  5. Carlos Checa said on channel tens RPM the big difference between Motogp and World Super Bike is that the bikes weigh 20kgs heavier and the tyres are no where near as good. Dani Pedrosa is nice and light at 57Kg which helps.
  6. Thats it. Anorexia, here I come.
  7. that's nuts - I mean REALLY NUTS !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  8. What... anorexia. Nah mate, I'll be right. I'll give your regards to Karen Carpenter
  9. I reckon the best rider in terms of lean angle is John Hopkin.
    Mot of the time he gets his elbow on the ground.

not to mention the awesome wheelstands!!!

10. bah, danni pedrosa = the next max biaggi. insane rider, but everyone else is always a little bit better.
  11. I spose it hurts less when you fall from that height? :)
  12. It may not hurt him but it hurt the hell out of Nicky Hayden when they were team mates. :LOL:
  13. Here's Rossi at Mugello in 2006 (one of his best victories, IMHO). :)

14. Look at the tyres and how far the 'tread' goes round. It's almost to the rim.
    If we tried that lean angle, we would be on he floor.
  15. Yep, he really gets is low on this one :)

16. Hayden was pissed after that one
  17. Was funny to see though
  18. Even the World Superbike guys have tyres nowhere near as good, plus the bikes are 20kg heavier.

I bet the World 125GP and 250GP guys can get leant over like that though. :)
  19. Definately!

This is a local rider, Jed Metcher who has one of the best styles i've ever seen. Like a spider stuck to the bike!

And knows how to crank a bike right over.

20. Barros used to have slidders on his elbows in the 500 days thats low ..