Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Damn Cheeky Cow lol

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Ok so it's heading toward summer and up here in Coffs that can mean more wet days or bloody humid or both, I was expecting rain today > well not rocket science if all the news channels said late rain / storms for today lol

So this arvo not long before knock off the heavens open up and about 10 mins after it starts I get a msg from my 'better' half asking and I quote " are you going to be a brave boy and ride home in the rain or do you want me to come pick you up?"

I censored my own reply and said > "Thanks dear but I have my wet gear with me as this was expected, if you could open the garage for me around 5ish that would be great! "

PS as a footnote and 1st time with the new girl in the wet she handled great, I'd forgotten how well the Michelin's love wet roads :cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hope your missus doesnt read the thread title

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. riding in the wet in Coffs would 'de rigueur' wouldn't it?

could have been worse...

4. You put Michellins on your wife? or have I missed got the mental picture wrong....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. It’s her way of saying ‘I care’ without saying it. It is nice to have the garage door opened for you though when it’s pouring. :happy: