Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Damaged 2007 Bandit 1250S

Discussion in 'Archived' started by PranK, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hit a non-giving-way Falcon at ~40kph on my bandit about 5 weeks ago. He was booked, had a suspended license and no insurance so is paying me and doesn't want the bike.

Damage includes wrecked front end, all fairing and forks, gone. Dented tank, scraped engine covers, snapped off pegs, bent bars. Bike fell on RHS after impact, so nice yoshi pipe is a little scratched up.

Engine, rear susp, wheel, chain, gbox, all fine. Apart from forks, all damage appears to be superficial. Cannot confirm that frame is not bent though.

2007 Bandit 1250S
    ~16,000 k's
    $3500 as is. Take her away. Sold as is with no warranty or guarantee. Its at the towies atm, might be able to get you in there to start her up before purchase if you want. Or, if its back at my place then thats easier.

Dark, bad pics here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbiggins/sets/72157624168192747/

As for me, destroyed my arm, lots of plates and pins, super long recovery estimate. Draggins worked a charm, super awesome. 3 day old helmet unscuffed (not to be used again, at least for some time), alpine stars gloves and RJays boots worked beautifully also. Leather jacket would almost polish up. :)

0430 168 629
    On the Northern Beaches.
  2. bad luck, heal that arm, and see you back on soon.
  3. Thanks Thera.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.