Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dainese two piece suit. Euro 60 (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Camo., Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a brand new Dainese Aspide Two Piece Suit, asking price is $1100, free shipping anywhere in Oz.
    I've tried this on and the fit is not what I'm after...truth be told I've ordered a one piece and need this one gone before the wife sees two brand new suits in the cupboard!

It's never been ridden in and comes with tags, suit bag, leather care and the Dainese coat hanger...everything that came with it when I bought it.
    I've had this shipped from overseas and paid a pretty penny, selling at a considerably discounted price in the hope it will move quickly.
    And for the product, this is them-

As a reference http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-aspide-two-piece-suit
    Happy to answer any and all questions and may be willing to deliver Newcastle/Sydney/Central Coast.
  2. Everything is negotiable, I really need this gone soon!
  3. so tempted but don't really have the cash to drop :(
  4. You're looking at it all wrong... Think about the money you'd be saving :p
    • Like Like x 2
  5. No 1 question - what's the size @camo ?
  6. I'm guessing Euro 60?
  7. I'm sorry, I thought having the euro60 in the title covered that off.

Euro 60 is the size.

8. Whoops my bad. Looked at the thread and missed the title. :) Good luck with the sale.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Perfect match for this:
  10. I know, right size also.... tempting!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Tempted, tempting.... Feel free to mail me and we'll work out a price that gets you in this suit ;)
  12. New suit arrives in two days so I'd really like this to go to a new home... Anyone with any serious interest, feel free to shoot me a line.
  13. Suit sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.