Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dainese Laguna Seca NEW vs NEW Estiva?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by dima, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

What's the difference between these 2 piece suites?
    Is it just a little different styling or what?

The tech details seems to be the same.

Lagunca Seca Div. New:
    Innovation, practicality, and design come together in the new Laguna Seca Pro two-piece suit, which thanks to the excellence of the protection provided by the special D-Skin leather, co-injected shoulders, titanium inserts, and composite protectors on the elbows, knees, hips and shins can vaunt certification as PPE in accordance with Directive EN 13595. Ergonomics and freedom of movement are ensured by elasticated inserts, inserts in S1 stretch fabric, and suitboots fastening. Elevated comfort levels during even the most competitive riding are provided by the 3D bubble liner, and localized perforation wherever greater aeration is required.
    [​IMG]

and the Laguna Seca Div. New Estiva:
    Innovation, practicality, and design all come together in the two-piece Laguna Seca New Estiva suit made with soft D-Skin leather and provided with co-injected shoulders, titanium inserts and composite protections on the elbows, knees, and shins. Excellent freedom of movement and ergonomics are ensured by elasticated inserts, the use of S1 elasticated fabric, and the patented boot-suit fastening system. The correct cooling of the body is ensured on the hottest days as well thanks to localized perforation and lateral air vents, not to mention the 3D Bubble liner with inserts in fabric provided with silver ion treatment.
    [​IMG]

2. The colour?

3. Yea, but they both have a few colour options on the site.
    If the colour would be the only difference I imagine it would just become another option (not a separate product).

Really curious if there are any the technical/functional differences.

4. silver ion treatment - Used on the estiva, also used in some deodorants to stop sweating

• Like Like x 1
  5. I believe one is perforated leather and the other is not.

I've got exactly the same suit. I got the Estiva / perforated one.

Its a great suit btw!

6.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks a lot guys. So estiva is just a summer version of the suit.

8. Hi,

I am trying to get the Estiva in Australia but they keep sending the one thats not perforated. Can you please let me know where you purchased yours from and if you don't mind the product number.
    Thanks