Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dainese Jerico Gore-tex Winter Motorcycle Gloves Extra Small XS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Sir Lancelot, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have some Dainese winter gloves for sale, size XS. Bought as a gift but didn't fit. I have these gloves myself and they suit me just fine for winter - excellent fit, knuckle protection, gortex, super warm, double sleeve for option fit-over or fit-under jacket. So pretty good all-round, certainly hard to find in size XS. Minor wear on the velcro straps on underside of glove - cosmetic only.

Gloves 100% functional and practically new! Complete, in box, original tags at all.

RRP$200, now $145 for a quick sale.

Please contact me if you have any other questions.
    Post anywhere in Australia, or pickup only from Northcote or South Melbourne.

Here's the breakdown from the official website:
    Dainese Jerico New Gore-Tex Gloves
    Designed for motorcycle touring under even the most adverse weather guaranteeing elevated active and passive safety levels at the same time, this glove comes with Techno inserts on the knuckles, resin inserts on the finger joints, Distorsion Control on the little finger, and tightening strap. Elevated comfort under all conditions is guaranteed thanks to technical solutions of the highest order:
    Primaloft® thermal padding, breathable, waterproof Gore-tex® membrane, double zippered cuff, construction in elasticated fabric for the best fit and movement of the hand, and palm in laser-texturized leather.
    Composite inserts in carbon on the knuckles
    CowhideClarino® fabric
    Stretch fabric
    Abrasion and tear resistance
    Palm reinforcement in leather, Clarino® and Digital SuedeSpandex***8482; fabric
    Distortion Control on little finger
    Cuff adjustment strap
    Tightening strap
    Temperature Adjustment
    Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
    Reflective Inserts
    Soft Inserts

2. Price drop to $145 :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.