Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dainese jacket extensions

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by benjamin78au, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Hi all, has any one had any experiance with the jacket extensions you can get for these jackets.

I am wondering if they come in differant sizes.

and Any Oz dealers, as every thing appears to be overseas .

Thanks

bj

2. I got one from Peter Stevens in the city (Melbourne) with my Newsan jacket and if i remember correctly they came in 2 sizes, one which fits smaller jackets and one that fits larger jackets. I got the larger one for a size 50. I'm not aware of where else you can get em because I wasn't really lookin for one it was just thrown in. Hope that helps.

3. yeah am aware of the 2 sizes, one is the mens and one is the ladies. so presumming there are only 2 zip lengths? How much extra does it extend it?

Thanks

BJ

4. Yes theres only two set zip lengths. As far as I know they will fit fine on any size jacket, as I said mine is a size 50 and the zip on the extension is about 2cms longer than the zip on the jacket, but it fits fine and makes no difference anyway as the zip connection is hidden by the tail of the jacket. Point is it will fit anysize jacket fine.