Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dainese in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by TassieRider, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hello all,

I'm from Tassie and it's tricky to get good bike gear because being 6'5" our local stores don't carry much in the way of expensive leathers... last time I was on the mainland (Melbourne) you good folks pointed me to a few shops and I splashed out on a Dainese jacket which I love... I'm heading up to Brisbane in a month or so and am after some Dainese leather pants that will zip to the jacket... can anyone point me in the direction of a likely store?

2. hey,

try the teammoto gear store on moss street, springwood. They have a decent range and can usually be haggled a little on pricing.
  3. Springwood Suzuki on Kingston Road usually have a decent range of Dianese.

Ask for Kylie - the parts and accessories manager - and tell her that Luke and John sent you.
  4. Ah cool thanks very much for the replies guys, I'll check those two out while I'm up there!

If anyone else has any more suggestions they would be appreciated :)

Thanks again!
  5. Moss street in springwood / slacks creek (depends on who you ask to the suburb you're told) has a number of bike shops.

http://www.amawarehouse.com.au/ had a large rack of Dainese gear as well. A fair bit of their stuff is last seaon etc so best to give them a call before going down there.

Even though it's a fair bit south Lawrence St in Nerang has a number of different bike stores to.