Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dainese Delta Pelle leather pants, brand new, size 54. $350

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Jimmyz, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {SOLD} Dainese Delta leather pants, brand new, size 54. $350

Hi all,

I have a pair of black, Dainese Delta leather pants, in size 54, which I believe is roughly 34 to 36 inches around the waist. These are perfect for those who already have a dainese jacket with a YKK zipper and would like to have a two piece for half the price you'd pay in a store.

They are practically brand new and have been on two very short rides.

I was given the pants as a gift, but it turns out they are a couple of sizes too small for me.

They are in brand new condition, unmarked, unscuffed and still smell like new leather - identical to the one in the picture.

[​IMG]

Asking $350

Contact James on 0431431022 or leave a message and I'll get back to you, you're welcome to come try them on.
    PS: I'm in Wahroonga.
    PPS: The official Dainese size charts tend to undersize in my experience, so I recommend trying them on to see if they fit nicely.

2. Argh! A little too big for me :( otherwise I'd take them in a flash. Hell, I may pop into PS and see if I can get away with 54 anyway.

I'll get back to you Jimmy.

3. Ok, I do have someone coming to see them tomorrow, I'll tell you if they sell.

Remember, they are a bit smaller than what you'd expect for a size 54... I found that out the hard way!

4. I too might have to pop into a PS. I've a pair of old and slightly tired size 52 Dainese pants that I bought for $50 and while they're a good, snug fit at the top they're a bit interesting to get over the calves. ie. They don't unless the zip is in *just* the right spot.

Any idea what they'd cost to post south?

5. SOLD!

Sorry guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.