Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

daffy my faithful black kwaka is nomore

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nobby, Dec 14, 2005.

1. I picked up my brand spankin new ZZR600 this arvo.(had to stick to a quality product) So stoked I nodded at everybody on the Monash, the harley guys, the commuter cages, shit I even waved at the police chopper.
    Being a "born again biker" I had forgotten how good a midrange sportie could be..... So if you see a nodding maniac on a blue ZZR600, don't laugh .. it's probably me!!

2. Geez talk about sleeping with daffy's old sister. :LOL: couldn't go past the zzr hey?

congrats on the new bike and glad to hear it's a kawaka....... is it new or secondhand?

Safe riding on you new baby, and hopefully she treats you well ;)

Cheers stewy
  3. only 4 km on the clock when I picked it up, did 96km getting home to Narre from the city. Tried the Honda cbr600, and the Suzi 650 but the ZZR was just too comfortable to pass up, tried the new kwaka 650 but again it just didn't feel right! at the end of the day it was comfort and price that swayed me,
  4. ok, enough words, already, PICTURES PLEASE, so we can er, gaze with envy???
  5. Congrats Nobby

Enjoy your new baby :D
  6. Way to go Nobby 8)

Pictures Please :roll:
  7. Well done Nobby!! So what ended up happening to Daffy??

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have the Megacycle mufflers off your 250 lying around for someone to purchase would you??
  8. Daffy will be appearing in future editions of Motorcycle Trader compliments of Peter Stevens, they gave me a good price and good service.
    The Megacycle pipes are now on Stewy's "Z".
  9. yep they are now on my baby z and i love listening to here every morning as i start her up. :D :wink:
  10. Congrats on the new addition to the family!!

:D :D :D
  11. Congrats on new bike and you cant get beter than a kwaka, good choice grasshopper.ENJOY