Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dad's coming home tonight

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by edgelett, Mar 19, 2008.

1. he gets released a day early - yay!
    Very excited.
    Only thing that sucks is I have a gig tomorrow night, then will be in the studio all easter weekend while he goes camping with my brother & boyfriend, so I won't get to spend any time with him till next weekend.

but it's still the BEST DAY so far this year!
  2. Congrats, that's great news. After being in hospital the camping trip will be excellent. You can have him the next weekend.
  3. Great news ....
    geez, it seems a while ago you posted he was in hospital. I bet he's gonna be over the moon to be 'OUT" \:D/
    PS: Did you end up selling his bike?
    ( Hope I'm not getting confused, I'm sure I read you were having to sell it ) :?
  4. Great news Edgie.
  5. unfortunately, yes.
  6. Good stuff, edgelett, and mojo and prayers are heading his way for a continued recovery
  7. Fantastic news edgelett.
  8. Thats great news.. :grin:
  9. Looks like you may have to speak to Chairman about a sidecar for the hornet! :LOL:

Great news :dance: :dance:
  10. no chance, he recons he's getting an r1 or zx-9 as soon as he gets his licence back :p
  11. Great news, Tash, give him a big Netrider cheerio :)
  12. That's awesomely good news Tash. :)

Enjoy the early easter present mate! [​IMG]
  13. it's really great news.
  14. Fanbloodytastic!!!!

Just keep reminding yourself it's all up from here on!!!!

Better than an Easter egg, eh! :grin:

15. thats really great news, best wishes and hope everything goes well for your dad over easter