Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

DAAS Fest! lol NWS

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Seany, Mar 22, 2007.

1. #1 Seany, Mar 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I repeat Not work safe unless you have a relaxed work policy to swearing. :)
    Why did these boys fight with each other and break up? Too fcuking funny. :rofl:

It get nice from here and focuses on Pauls singing abilities. :) fcuk me, that little canary can sing. :shock:
  2. Ahhh... Takes me back to the days of The Big Gig.

I had a rather right wing friend who got into a debate with Tim, and later got an Autograph.
    Tim signed it "Don't vote Labour there is no money for daddy in it"
    I'd be willing to call them the best singing comedy act of the decade... or last couple of decades.
  3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. They were great. I used to watch em a lot.
    Paul and Tim went on to do other things.... i won't say better.
    What happened to the other guy, and what was his name? :p
  5. paul is still a comedian, involved in projects like the great debate after a stint with his own show "good news week" which was awesome till it went commecial.. then died int he arse.

tim is still doing the comedy tour as well, after a thankfully brief career with a TV show called dont forget your toothbrush

as for tricky rickie dickie (richard) im not sure.

i know they did a get together a couple years ago at a good new week live show where they three of them sung together. they did it, but you could tell they didnt get along real well.

i love these guys.. funniest shit ever.

the song "funk you" is firmly imprinted on my memory.

1 hour later: thanks man. just sat and watched and and its reminded me how good these guys really were.. and FUNNY!!!

little man in a canoe.
  6. dont really like their stuff, but thats some good stuff
  7. I used to see tham at the prince patrick in Collingwood, freakin funny!

My favourite song "The Dead Elvis"

Ya don't move ya arms
    and ya don't move ya legs
    C'mon and do the dead Elvis :LOL: :LOL:

And I am an Elvis fan. :cool:
  8. Looks like the clips are from "Dead and Alive" in London.
    great stuff,
    funny as hell.
  9. Richard Fiedler has done bits and pieces in the ABC - some radio, and I think some TV production, maybe???