Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Déjà vu WTF!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by moorey, Nov 30, 2008.

1. on tuesady night i had this dream that i ran wide on a corner, hit the gravel on the side of the road and hit the deck low side. i woke up with a shock......for the next day or so i thought to myself "how could i handle a situation like that better?"

anyway, fast foward to saturday and i was riding by myself through some twinsies near where i live when some tool in an grey XR6 turbo comes around the corner half way in my lane. this caused me to run wide and hit the gravel on the side of the road, i stood the bike up and costed throught the gravel, made it back to the road and leaned into the corner, to saftey. i needed to check my pants after that. This was a total déjà vu moment!......WTF!

2. All you need to do now is to have the dream again, and pull the driver out of the car and re-educate him :LOL:.
  3. Sometimes though standing the bike up when you run wide is not an option.
  4. you are lucky mate !

i am unsure if you would be as alert to the situation if not for the deja vu and dream.

continue to be vigilant and ride safe !

5. Congrats on keeping the bike up through the gravel, you did a better job than some :oops: :LOL:
  6. When I ran wide, I stood the bike up and went straight into a muddy ditch! :censored:
  7. nooo neee nooo noooo. nooooo neeeee nooooo nooooo. You have entered........... The Twighlight Zone :shock:

See if you can have a dream about next Saturday's lotto numbers and send me a PM :grin:
  8. you got twins, your living the dream, pics measurements?????????
  9. [​IMG]
  10. mmmmm add margaret thatcher and it just gets hotter :LOL:
  11. Next time dream up the first place horse or the lotto numbers :LOL:
  12. I’ll see what I can do about the lotto numbers.

Sorry about the typo, it should read 'twisties' – thanks for the pics nibor I will now have continue to have nightmares for the rest of my life :)
  13. Lucky save ! well done.
    wierd about the dream tho
  14. Not as weird as that picture of nibor's. And I though Loz was bad with the stuff he finds... :p :LOL:
  15. Nothing is ever as wierd as what those two come across :LOL: