Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Czaj Racing

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CZAJ22, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hi All,

I'm Phil the rider for the Czaj Racing team and we are new to the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know the site and members. The Czaj Racing team compete in the Australian Superbike Championship in the Prostock 1000 class. We are racing the Aprilia RSV4 Factory in 2013. For the past 2 years we have been racing an R6 and prior to that an Aprilia RS250.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi, Welcome - i am also a racer on a limited edition Zxr250A that compete's in the western sydney "etp" cup....truly hope you enjoy the forum and best of luck :)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Cheers @ 87crisis. Should be up in Sydney a bit later in the year for the Eastern Creek double header. Might see you there :)
  4. Welcome to NetRider.. let us know when you're in town so we can come watch :) a couple of mates race in the Honda RJays NSW Clubman Road Race Championships which is awesomely fun to watch (specially from the pits (y))
  5. It will be from the 1 - 4 August. Once I get more details closer to the date I'll flick something up. Might be up for a practice before hand so would be good to catch up with some members for a bit of fun at EC.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. #6 Siwagod, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    Welcome mate. Look forward to seeing you guys at the track. (y)

Just Liked your FB page to keep up with news. I'll keep an eye out.
  7. Welcome racer.
  8. @Siwagod, thanks for the support mate, the team and I really appreciate it.

Thanks @Mcsenna
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hey Phil.. your youtube link isnt working, but I found the channel.. was that you that highsided at the Hughie Hoare Memorial Race? Looked painful :(
  10. Ouch, bit of a wrestle there.
  11. @MadAzz300 yeah that was me. First year racing was definitely an experience on the ol' 2 stroker :) Bike and rider were luckily fine apart from a scratch here and there.

A bit too much throttle on lean.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to NetRider, @CZAJ22!
    Hoping your team will make good this year.

• Like Like x 1