Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cyas

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Guest, Mar 13, 2005.

1. I'm off to the Gold Coast tomorrow for 7 nights for some perving, sun, relaxation, shopping, vodka (probably too much and definitely on the plane cause I hate flying, lol!!!), blah, blah, blah. :)

I have entrusted my bike to Flipper as I'm paranoid that my dad and brother will do something sneaky :roll:, my mum swears they won't but I don't want to worry while up on the Gold Coast. I would hate to come home and not find it in the garage. :x Thanks heaps Deb - I'm sure you will look after my baby. PS. I miss it already :cry:

Ciao for now.

Take care.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

2. Have an absolute ball Lids!

See you when you're back :)

G

3. Hope you have a ball Lids :D

We will have to catch up for a ride when you get back!

Cheers,

:)

4. Hey Lids

We should meet up somewhere??

Have fun

Lisa :twisted:

5. Lids l hope you have a fantastic time up there...lm so jeleous lm not going with you.

Lisa has been trying to get me up there for months and lm still trying.

Have fun ok...see you when you get back

6. Yeah have a blast lids :D :D :D

dont worry about ya baby... we raced it against flippers to the city :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'l be pleased to know it goes faster than 100kph :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Have fun soaking up the sun Lids. See ya when you get back

8. Lids- Do you actually work hard enough to earn a holiday? :D

Have a great time mate!