Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cut off a little too early

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by jd, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Was fishing through my pockets and for some reason decided to actually look at the advertising crap on the back - glad I didn't buy anything extra, otherwise it wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny.
    That's one hell of a nasal spray :LOL:.
    (Incidentally there was an ad at the top of the docket but I cropped that from the image - rest is as received though)

2. HAHA! Too funny! :LOL:
  3. That crap is always on the radio. When im in the car a good song will come on the radio so you crank it up a bit. The song finishes and then (this always happens with family in the car) it goes "DO YOU WANT LONGER LASTING SE%! CALL AMI AND WE'LL TELL YOU HOW! Just jam this up your nose, yep thats it, now give yourself a hit! Now its just like having a drunk half of your body! It dont work so well.
  4. ive been known to use the odd "nasal delivery" to enhance bedroom antics ;)
    cant get it from the AMI though :LOL:
  5. Even better with this picture is you can see just under the AMI add it has "2 FOOTLONGS" "Meatball or Ham"
  6. dude..... thats why it was posted.
  7. ](*,) :rofl:
  8. Hahahahahaha.... That's what made the reciept HILARIOUS!

*shall now always look at reciepts apart from just buy one get one free at black stump even when i never use it, but always want to....*
  9. :LOL: That made me laugh more then the docket :oops: :LOL:
  10. :WStupid: Winner.