Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Custome made Jacket in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by jayshay, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Hi All

I am a short round fella with short arms and when i buy a jacket the arms are always so long and the jacket is long as well, just cause you are a large size they think you are 7 foot tall, anyway i was wondering if anyone knows of a place in Brisbane where you can get a jacket custom made? I have found www.traxion.com.au in Adelaide where i could send my measurements but want to find somewhere local. So if anyone knows of anywhere in Brisbane can you please let me know?
    thanks
    Jason

2. Are they manufacturing or just importing cheap tat from pakistan?

We can alter any jacket you like, or as much as it pains me, Phil at hi-side will be able to help you out. Just be sure to tell him Irena sent you :)

3. Hi thanks letting me know but yeah I was after someone who an make them. I am off to bikers world today to see if they have one to fit me so if he arms are too long I will head of Hi side to get them adjusted :)