Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Custom Stickers.

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Seany, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Since I don't have my bike here, I've been allowing my brain to wander further than usual. Contemplating the idea of being a total poser and getting some original stickers made for the girl when she gets back. Does anyone know where I can get only 1 or 2 stickers amde of reasonable quality without paying for 500 of the bloody things? :D

2. More detail of what you exactly want would be good, do you want vinyl cut or digitally printed?
    I can do both just PM me.
  3. Steve,

Can you do a set of eyes for the back of a helmet to reduce the likelihood of Magpie swoop attack?
  4. I honestly don't know what the difference is. All I want is a sticker on each side under the pillion seat that says 'Seany' in a sort of Billabong style font, about 4X15cm rather than fork out for personalised plates. What do you think would be best for the job and what do you think It'd be likely to cost me? I don't need a fixed quote but an off the record guestimate would be nice though. :D

Edit: I didn't PM as a thought your theory on best type may be useful to others. :)
  5. It will be far better to use vinyl (computer cut), as it has a life of 7-10yr and is much more durable. Digital is mainly used when you have an image or multiple colours and is very much like a car sticker.

The estimate for doing something like 4 x 15cm would be approx $30.00.
  6. Cool, I'll PM when Redwing give my bike back. Got the quote today so that's a start, but they still reckon 3-4 weeks.
  7. Heyyyy, sweet Steve!

I'm gonna have a thnik about this and I'll get you to make some up for me too!

For one, my dad's got a new boat and my brothers and I have been itching to get big stickers saying "Ye Crusty Barnacle" to stick on the sides of it when he's not looking.
  8. I know I'm good looking and cool and all, but do you really want my name written on the side of your bike?! I'm flattered. :LOL:
  9. You, sir, are a TWERP.

In fact I think you need a sticker saying "Twerpy McTwerp Twerp"
  10. I don't thinkthink there's that much space, it's a naked bike. :? Perhaps just 'Dickhead'? If you're taking 'Seany' I'll need something orginal. :wink:
  11. If you get stuck out, I have a mate who runs a sticker business too...
  12. Thats european rating

What printer are you running?
  13. xxsteve.
    I need some new Hornet stickers for my tank, as they've faded..... :cry:
    I also want some "599" stickers to go below the pillion seat in the same font as the Hornet stickers. :D
    Can you replicate these stickers?
    What cost approx?
    Daz. :wink:
  14. DITTO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Group discount?! :LOL:
    <worth a go, eh?!>

Paul, you reckon the 599 is a nice 'yankee' touch?
  16. If any one wants some futher information or custom stickers might be just a good idea to just email me steve@directprint.com.au that way I don't need to go thru this thread and answer everyone, there is far too many variables.
    Can do or arrange allmost anything from vinyl cut to billboard skins etc.
  17. Absolutely, should make them the only two Hornets in the country like that!!
  18. Paul.
    Would you mind emailing Steve with the details of what we want (i can't send personal emails from work). I am happy to collect /post them.
    Cheers mate!
    Daz. :wink:
  19. done diddly done
  20. Okely dokely interstate neighbor!