Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Custom sportsbikes

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by GuttedEwok, May 5, 2007.

1. Does anybody know of any sites/magazines regarding custom sportsbikes...like an American Chopper thing except with sports? Been trawling through the net for ages looking for stuff on custom sports but all i seem to find is chopper after chopper after chopper....and any sportsbikes i do find are pretty poor attempts at custom jobs. About to start on a big rebuild of my 600RR and i'm looking for little ideas to add, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of aftermarket custom stuff for sportsbikes.

2. Nah, there isn't much around. There's a fair bit of customising of the new triumphs going on - a few bobbers and a lot of cafe racers being built, the old Yamahas are always getting chopped up but nothing from the new sportsbikes.

RapidBikes magazine often has streetfighter conversions.

Also check out - http://www.streetfighters.com.au/index.asp

Here's one a Yank prepared earlier...

I can't think of the name for love nor money, but there's an aussie company that sells streetfighter plastic and fibreglass that might be worth checking out.
  3. blade rod cbr
    it was somewhere cant find the link ATM
  4. That's the one.

Excuse me, while I dart to the bathroom.
  5. RAPID magazine, (its an aussie one) dedicated to bike builders, stunters and wreckers... UK Streetfighter is good too, for wild streetfighters...
    Check out www.bladerod.com for a sick bike, and www.austreetfighter.com.au
  6. thanks for the tips people. much appreciated. that bladerod is awesome.
  7. Streetfighters

Awesome UK mag with a heap of nice bikes

Found it when i was in London last year and been getting ever since :)