Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Custom Look FZR250

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by RazoRR, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Gday guys im wanting to customise my FZR250 with a new paint scheme and some decals. Any ideas? Ive checked out a site with alot of great ideas tapeworks.com and they have some really sweet designs. Any paint ideas or advice?

2. www.streetfighters.com.au

Fighter it up. Make it naked, make it black and get some nice indicators and headlights....cant go wrong!
  3. ehh naked FZR would look like shit dont do it.

Im guesing u have the ugly arse twin feadlight version. Go to your wrecker find a good looking front end with headlight. get a heat gun make it fit your bike. Do the same with the tail peice.

Then think about a paint job.
  4. Mate, do your seat up. Why you ask? people can't avoid looking at the seat, for some reason everybody has a glimps at a motorcycle seat, I think it's a psycologicacal thing so it may as well be done-up noice.
    Also L.E.D's and clear lenses are also a favourite and really trick the bike
    up great. If you want the best in the BIZ, check out-

metzi . com . au for the most mindblowing seat dudes out there,

bikemonkey . com . au for the best quality, service and price.

Don't even bother shopping around, these two are where you are going to end up anyway, if your serious. I know, been their, done that.