Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

custom leathers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by ezer, Oct 5, 2008.

1. gday, im getting my new baby soonish i hope and as part of working out how much ill need to borrow, i was wondering

ill get all new gear to go with a new bike but im 195cm (6"5/6') so i very much doubt anyone stocks leathers that size, in melbourne, how much would it cost to get them custom made/ where??? would i get them from. im used to mcas in sydney for all my older gear and am yet to spend a cent on anything for my bike down here.

2. Maybe you could buy some that are the closest fit and get them altered?

Tiger Angel in Melbourne do custom made leathers but you may need a 2nd mortgage to get them!

What bike are you getting?
  3. im looking at getting an r6.

my main problem is to get anything anywhere near the long enough, you have to be 600kg to fit them. ive got long arms and legs which just makes me hars as to shop for
  4. Have fun folding up onto an R6 dude :p :p :p
  5. thats a whole new pile of cracked egg shells (new metaphor im bringing in)

if you have a better suggestion of a bike as awesome but better for tall people?
  6. I'm 183cm or 6ft and the seat on the Tuono is fairly tall.
  7. Some of the leathers on newenough.com are in tall sizes - I'm not sure just how freak-friendly they are though ;).