Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Custom exhaust - tailgunner!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Bluesuede, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Ok, so I'm browsing through Cruisercustomising.com looking at custom exhausts, and ran across this, which strikes me as one of the funniest exhausts I've seen :LOL: Here's the link

And here's the pics:

Whilst I have no interest in buying these for my bike, I was curious as to whether they'd be even legal in Australia???
  2. That is the coolest bit of bling I've ever seen :grin:
  3. I'd be too tempted to mess with the fuel/air mixture to make them launch fire :grin:
  4. The cruiser guys come up with many innovative ways to make their bikes heavier, don't they? :LOL:
    They'll have to start selling 6 ply tyres for em soon.

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Been posted before but always worth a look again.
  6. I bet the dude took them straight off again once he got his payment for letting them use his bike to model their gay exhausts.
  7. Payment is usually having an item at no cost on what was modelled on your bike. In this case, the actual exhaust. *shiver* Stuck with that fugly exhaust and if he didn't like it, the likelyhood of selling it.. hmm :eek:

I guess there's a sucker born every minute, just gotta find them :LOL: