Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cuddle ya Grobby, I'm having a bonzer weekend!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, Feb 5, 2006.

1. It started off so well, great night on Friday and Saturday's ride started out brilliantly, I was feeling a million bucks.

Then the guys went down, my mobile phone dropped out of my tankbag somewhere, and Chengaleng has just lost her bag which contained HER phone, wallet, keys - and my IXUS 700 digital camera. Whoever's got the bag won't answer the phone, so we can assume they're being dodgy, and they have our

So even though it's just stuff, and we'll gradually replace it all, and it's nothing compared to the 65 guys who stacked their pride & joy this weekend, I'm feeling pretty shit about it all.

Plus, I don't have anyone's number anymore. So if I should have your number can you PM it to me?

Yours in grumpiness
  2. Hey Loz

Tell us how you really feel next time ya PICKLE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Re: Stuff ya Grobby, I'm having a crap weekend!

Sorry mate, can't help with the replacement of those 0055 numbers.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Re: Stuff ya Grobby, I'm having a crap weekend!

Oh that was YOU on the other end of that 0055 call...

Gee, I never knew you had such a lurid imagination Pete... The things you were promising to do...
  5. Oh yeah, and I forgot... I lost my ray-bans in the Hofbrauhaus on Friday night.

It's weird, I never lose stuff!
  6. Naw...you didn't loose those...they were the crunchy bits in between the Sauerkraut and the dumplings :LOL: :LOL: :p
  7. Tuff weekend Loz... hope things look up for you and Chengaleng.

8. What sort of a Happy Birthday weekend is that??????

:grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. Where's the "pouting" emoticon? :LOL:
  10. Tuff weekend Loz. :( Don't worry mate, nothing else can possibly go wrong now. *searches for the smiley touching wood before all haell breaks loose* :grin:
  11. Man, that sucks Loz. I hope everything is replaced fairly easily and at least some of it is insured...

You and Chengaleng shoud plan a replacement "un-birthday" weekend for you in a month or so!
  12. bugger and damnation, not real good at all Loz.
  13. Could have been worse. Matt could have been riding your bike.
  14. MY bike? Then *I'd* be the lucky bugger getting a new one!

Heh heh
  15. Update: the clown that found Cheng's bag apparently pinched all the cash out of the wallet and chucked the rest in a post box.

Thus the bag went out to dandenong mail centre - and she's going to get everything back, including the digital camera... No worries!

I love a happy ending. So does this guy.
  16. great news about the bag and it contents ( except for the money)
    but getting the rest is a bonus.

sorry to here you are having a shit weekend , but it could be worse
    "you could own a incenerator and live next door to me" :LOL: