Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cryogenically freezing car parts increases lifespan/fuel eff

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kaer, Jun 1, 2005.

1. so if i stick a bunch of ice cubes down my cylinder and into my engine, will that do the same thing?
  2. on that same idea , if i stick a heap of ice cubes down MY pants will that improve my life and preformance ?

:LOL: :p :LOL:
  3. No, it will just make your willy fall off....
  4. Hey NovaCoder, what effect would the afore-mentioned ice cubes have on you (with knobs on) then?
  5. My knobs are impervious to the cold.....apart from some shrinkage of course.
  6. dont you mean:

My knobs are impOTENT in the cold.....

:LOL: :LOL:
  7. OK, I put my bike in the Cryo Freezer here at work before lunch. Now it won't start, and my thighs are stuck to the fuel tank. Any ideas?
  8. Which is more important to you, your thighs or tank? One is going to have to be broken off.
  9. hmmm
    guess we better ask EmmJ.... :LOL:
  10. Spit on it.
  11. Cryogenically freezing car parts increases lifespan............

its actually old news.....
    this has been practiced by the (car) motor racing fraternity here in Oz
    for the past 15 years or so
    a lot of the guys running (Historic) race cars like '75 Falcon GTs
    L34 Toranas Chargers etc have been doing the freezing routine to get longer lives out of certain components (especially transmission-gearboxes and diffs)
    as the parts become scarcer...
    the drag racers also do it

12. Hey dan

Boiling water has been a long time ancient natural remedy for people choking on ice so you could try pouring boiling water over your thighs.
  13. Many people have tried this....I believe this is how the evolution of women came about :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .
  14. It must be true then....all the dicks fell off the dumb ones!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. bwhahahahahahaahahahahaha priceless hahahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

someone make this a sticky post hahaha :wink:
  16. Yep one of the few good things about having two heads to think with :LOL: