Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Crusty Demons

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by FormerUser3, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Went to Rod Laver Area to see the show, took my 15yr son and those Crusty guys can really ride, but I must say at first I thought it was WWF Wrestling with all the music etc. I wanted to hear the bikes not the music....

I think the pricing was a bit over the top at $80.00 per ticket.

Looking forward to a Crusty Demons Road Bike Show, anyone want to join....lol

2. oooooooooh yeah :!:
  3. Went once, was disappointed, too expensive and yeah, one would be forgiven for thinking that they were at a WWE match.
  4. i agree toooooooo much music
  5. I went with 3 mates, first time goin. It was pretty good, not as good as commercials make it out to be but was still good.
    I agree with everyone else, music was way to fkn loud.

Jetski crashin
    Quads jumpin
    Watchin crusty babes tit almost flop out as result of broken bra strap
  6. I took me little cousins along. The whole show was too aggressively... american for me. That whole "tell 'em what yer gonna do, then do it, then tell em what you just did" philosophy.

I do however agree with their decision to sprinkle the arena floor liberally with boobs. I don't mind boobs at all.