Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cruisin' the Grand Prix Circuit [Vic]

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Nightowl, Jul 28, 2010.

1. #1 Nightowl, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Here's one more folks!!! :grin:

This time a relaxed cruisey learner ride around the [URL="]Grand Prix Circuit in Albert Park.[/URL]

The footage is not mine, is from a camera mounted atop another's very fine steed on the day that I've since had a chance to play with ... many thanks Hawklord & Grey for the fantastic time. (y)

2. I have to venture over that way..eventually...might even chuck the bike on the ferry and take the bay roads home..via the circuit.
    Nice footage...keep 'em coming. ;-)
  3. Sounds good!!! (y)

The footage for this one was taken from Hawklord's bike on Sat learner prac ride and he let me play around with it, put it to music etc. My wide handlebars, lines etc aren't that stable/smooth. :rofl:

As a new rider though it was great to see from a far more experienced rider's pov (bit like being perched on the handlebars, heheh)... things like position on road, tipping in etc. Must say I was impressed with how clear the footage was as camera was mounted behind a dark screen.

Thanks for the encouragement Rabbito ... will do (note to self: remember to turn cam on) --- you too!!! :D